This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 10219 Windtree Lane: $649,900
- Piece: northlake
- Real estate agent: Tommy Fahey at Redbud Band
- Features: Outdoor fireplace, access to the lake, 3 car garage.
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3,164 square feet
The porches and patios inside these warm homes should brighten up your day.
- The homes in this week’s roundup all have verandas or spaces that provide lots of natural light. Happy house hunting!
Why we love it: The vintage facade and high vaulted ceilings.
- Piece: Stellar Mount
- Real estate agent: Carolyn Tibbetts • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1,228 square feet
- Notable Features: granite counter tops, fenced yard, covered patio, stone driveway leading to the fire pit and hardwood floors.
Why we love it: The subtle touch of brick in this modern ranch-style home is a charming addition.
- Piece: Plaza Midwood
- Real estate agent: Helen St Angelo • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specifications: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,232 square feet
- Notable Features: spacious living area, brick backsplash, quartz countertops, brick fireplace, shaker cabinets, fenced backyard and large patio.
Why we love it: Not only is this bungalow fully furnished, but the hot tub adds a refreshing element to the outdoor space.
- Piece: Plaza Hills
- Real estate agent: Jennifer Haahs • The McDevitt Agency
- Specifications: 2 beds, 1.5 baths and 1,097 square feet
- Notable Features: front and back patio, fireplace, vaulted ceiling, geometric floors, built-in shelving, wood paneled walls, solarium, quartz counter tops and whirlpool tub.
Why we love it: The shaded outdoor areas at the front and back of this house are spacious enough to enjoy with family and friends.
- Piece: Commonwealth
- Real estate agent: Susan Renckens • SGR Realty
- Specifications: 5 beds, 2 baths and 2,705 square feet
- Notable Features: large shaded porch, hardwood floors, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets, large shaded patio, built-in patio seating, fire pit, outdoor kitchen and fenced back yard.
Why we love it: This country house is filled with a few spaces that bring the outdoors in, plus the brick bathroom and exposed staircase are some of the special features of the house.
- Piece: Plaza Midwood
- Real estate agent: Taylor Marino • Velocity Properties LLC
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2,338 square feet
- Notable Features: hardwood floors, exposed staircase, white brick fireplace, built-in wardrobes, balcony, exposed brick in master bathroom and pergola.
Why we love it: The large windows will allow lots of natural light to flow through the house and provide great views of the city.
- Piece: Belmont
- Real estate agent: Dawn Pugh • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3 baths and 2,888 square feet
- Notable Features: white oak floors, wet bar, walk-in closet, balcony, large fenced back yard, shaded patio with fireplace, abstract lighting and mud bench.
Why we love it: This house has two patios to relax and enjoy some sun. You have an option for direct sunlight under the pergola before cooling off in the screened porch.
- Piece: Myers Park
- Real estate agent: Jocelyn Rose • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specifications: 3 beds, 2.5 bathrooms and 2,812 square feet
- Notable Features: high ceilings, patio with pergola, gold kitchen finishes, wood beam ceilings, spacious bedrooms, large backyard and screened in patio with fire pit.