This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 13020 Asheford Woods Lane: $425,000
- Piece: Steel Stream
- Real estate agent: Rudi-An Rodriquez at The Redbud Group
- Features: Hardwood floors, quiet neighborhood, two car garage.
- Specifications: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,330 square feet
Each home has an individual character with a range of styles, features and designs to help shape the mood.
This week’s roundup is full of various aspects to create an attractive ambiance in a home.
Why we love it: The number of bedrooms offers more options to create an office space, a cellar or a training room.
- Piece: Shannon Park
- Real estate agent: Drew Bartek • Realty One Group Revolution
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,067 square feet
- Notable Features: hardwood floors, granite counter tops, marble bathroom counter tops and a fenced back yard.
Why we love it: This one-story home has many features to love, but the marine kitchen and swimming pool are definitely two highlights.
Why we love it: The spacious living room is the focal point of this home, but the modern kitchen area is also a nice touch to this ranch-style home.
Why we love it: The kitchen in this home is breathtaking with marble counter tops and sleek neutral cabinetry.
- Piece: Lansdowne
- Real estate agent: Beverly Newell • 5 Points Realty
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,205 square feet
- Notable Features: large porch, two fireplaces, hardwood floors, bar with sink, large walk-in closet, patio, shed and waterfall in the backyard.
Why we love it: The spacious basement has one of the three fireplaces in the house.
Why we love it: This craftsman style home has lots of open and flowing space.
- Piece: Little wood
- Real estate agent: Michael Doney • 5 Points Realty
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,495 square feet
- Notable Features: swinging front porch, hardwood floors, fireplace, wet bar, built-in sound system, Japanese soaking tub, spacious bedrooms and outdoor fireplace.
Why we love it: The shaded patio is just one of the many spaces in the house that would be perfect for relaxing with friends and family.
- Piece: Wendover/Sedgewood
- Real estate agent: Brandy Gaiser • Giving Tree Realty
- Specifications: 5 beds, 4 baths, 3,669 square feet
- Notable Features: hardwood floors, open kitchen, freestanding bathtub, large walk-in closet, mud bench, spacious bedrooms, detached garage and shaded terrace.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on the editorial content.