This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 2602 Mason Mill Square: $350,000
- Piece: valley of laurels
- Real estate agent: Renzo Prieto at The Redbud Group
- Features: Wood vinyl floors throughout, newly fenced yard with shed, converted room in the garage.
- Specifications: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,446 square feet
This week’s roundup of homes and townhouses has neutral exteriors with interior features that redefine the space through fixtures, textures and a pop of color.
Why we love it: The green cabinets paired with the textured flooring design instantly draw you into the space.
- Real estate agent: bobby mcdonald and Terry McDonald • EXP Realty LLC
- Specifications: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,228 square feet
- Notable Features: hardwood floors, sleek fireplace, wood accent beam, green cabinetry, sleek appliances, built-in shelving, covered patio.
Why we love it: The abundance of natural light expands the open living space.
- Piece: Madison Park
- Real estate agent: Allison Grant • Frame RE/MAX
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,601 square feet
- Notable Features: hardwood floors, spacious open kitchen, elegant bathroom with double sinks, large shaded patio.
Why we love it: Two-tone kitchen cabinets with a marble divider create a subtle dimension to the space.
- Piece: montclair
- Real estate agent: Kirstan Hamilton • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,143 square feet
- Notable Features: marble kitchen island, black and neutral cabinetry, hardwood floors, bedroom fireplace, stand-alone tub, walk-in closet, stylish laundry room design, detached garage, fenced backyard, two-level deck with fire pit.
Why we love it: The office nook piece with doors through creates a seamless home space.
- Piece: carmel
- Real estate agent: Michael Conley • Eastwood Houses
- Specifications: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,398 square feet
- Notable Features: mud bench, double oven, open kitchen design, neutral cabinet finish, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, sleek laundry room design, smart home technology, covered patio.
Why we love it: The balcony in front of the house is just one of the many highlights. This spacious townhouse has bedrooms so the whole family has space to share and get together.
- Piece: Wessex Square
- Real estate agent: Steve Lonnen and Bekah Emmons • Costello Real Estate and Investments
- Specifications: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,454 square feet
- Notable Features: modern fireplace, walk-in closet, stand-alone tub, marble bathroom floors, large walk-in showers with waterfall shower heads, large pantry, spacious bedrooms, fenced backyard, bar with sink, balcony in front of the house.
Why we love it: This contemporary cottage style home has a lot to love inside and even more to love outside with a guest house and a lovely balcony with fireplace overlooking the pool.
- Piece: Eastover
- Real estate agent: Valérie Mitchener • Corcoran HM Properties
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,951 square feet
- Notable Features: built-in bench, fireplaces, floor-to-ceiling windows in kitchen, marble kitchen counters, spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors, freestanding tub, outdoor fireplace, balcony, pool with waterfall, bar with sink, guest house guests, fenced back yard.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on the editorial content.