This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 1109 Holland Avenue: $495,000
- Piece: Druid Hills
- Realtor: Holly Brittner at The Redbud Group
- Features: Built in 2021 and has only been used as an AirBnb, roof terrace, two master suites.
- Specifications: 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2,214 square feet
These homes have open floor plans in case you forgot to include this crucial element in your home search.
- This week’s homes have an open space inside that also leads to the backyard. This aspect might be something you might want to add to your home checklist. Good hunt!
Why we love it: This cozy ranch-style home has neutral finishes that help modernize the interior.
- Piece: Genesis Park
- Specifications: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 944 square feet
- Notable Features: Hardwood floors, open area, quartz countertops and integrated bar/kitchen counter.
Why we love it: The open floor plan and large backyard are just two of the many aspects to creating this ranch-style home.
- Piece: Windsor Park
- Specifications: 3 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,331 square feet
- Notable Features: All wood – counters, hardwood floors, wooden door, raised wooden deck and fenced backyard.
Why we love it:. The white and black exterior blends well with the matching interior design.
- Piece: Windsor Park
- Specifications: 4 beds, 2 baths, 1,662 square feet
- Notable Features: Foyer, spacious bedrooms, hardwood floors and sleek design shelf.
Why we love it: The sleek kitchen design opens up the space of this elegant country home.
- Piece: Plaza Midwood
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,731 square feet
- Notable Features: Fireplace, hardwood floors, shaded veranda, marine cabinets, large walk-in closet, built-in shelves, fenced backyard and spacious bedrooms.
Why we love it: The patio’s serene waterfall and expansive backyard add a sweet touch to this townhouse.
- Piece: Providence Park
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,298 square feet
- Notable Features: Open kitchen, marble fireplace, hardwood floors, spacious closet and large solarium.
Why we love it: There are subtle touches of character, like the splash of yellow color on the door or the sliding barn doors, which add sweet touches to this charming home.
- Piece: Heights of the villas
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,932 square feet
- Notable Features: sliding barn doors, hardwood floors, custom benches, spacious bedrooms, tray ceilings, large deck and fenced backyard.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on the editorial content.