This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 2709 Oxborough Drive: $580,000
- Piece: Matthew
- Real estate agent: Sarah Hovde at The Redbud Group
- Features: Updated kitchen, light fixtures, fresh paint, new carpet upstairs and a large fenced yard.
- Specifications: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,778 square feet
These warm homes have a range of styles and space to suit any ambience.
Happy house hunting!
Why we love it: This condo features city views and exposed brick walls that give the feel of a New York loft.
- Piece: fourth quarter
- Real estate agent: Bill Wagenseller • EXP REALTY LLC
- Specifications: 1 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 811 square feet
- Notable Features: EExposed brick walls, hardwood floors, large windows, large kitchen island and airy bedroom.
Why we love it: The wooden door and columns on the dark colored exterior are beautiful additions to this duo condo.
- Piece: Plaza-Shamrock
- Real estate agent: Mike Hosey • Trade & Tryon Realty
- Specifications: 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,198 square feet
- Notable Features: Large kitchen island, shaker cabinets, modern fireplace, spacious living room, walk-in closet, private patio and fenced yard.
Why we love it: This townhouse is filled with furniture included in the price.
- Piece: Heights of the villas
- Real estate agent: Jenny Miller • David Weekley Houses
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 2,464 square feet
- Notable Features: Large island, shaker cabinets, modern fireplace, spacious living room, walk-in closet, private patio and fenced yard.
Why we love it: This modern farmhouse puts you within walking distance of everything Plaza Midwood has to offer.
- Piece: Plaza Midwood
- Real estate agent: Brett Winter • Keller Williams South Park
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 2,667 square feet
- Notable Features: Oversized windows, modern fireplace, sliding glass door that opens to a fenced backyard, custom designed closet, freestanding tub, gourmet kitchen, designer lighting, quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Why we love it: High vaulted ceilings expand the space of this traditional home.
- Piece: Sweet whipped cream
- Real estate agent: Stan Perry • Helen Adams Realty
- Specifications: 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 2,885 square feet
- Notable Features: LLarge porch, hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, fire pit, mud bench, spacious bedrooms, fire pit, deck and fenced back yard.
Why we love it: This spacious, fully renovated house sits under a canopy of mature trees in the heart of the Cotswolds.
- Piece: cotswolds
- Real estate agent: Perry Silver • Dickens Mitcheller & Associates Inc.
- Specifications: 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,604 square feet
- Notable Features: Open kitchen layout, home office, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, built-in shelving, stand-alone tub, covered patio, outdoor fireplace, and two-car garage.