This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 147 Monteray Oaks Circle: $775,000
- Piece: Forest at Fort Mill
- Real estate agent: Melissa Berens at The Redbud Group
- Features: Former model house, loft and bonus room, irrigation system.
- Specifications: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 4,728 square feet
The rooms of these warm houses will allow you to create the spaces you have imagined.
This week’s roundup features homes with lots of rooms, so you have the option of creating a guest bedroom, exercise room, basement, nursery, or office. Happy house hunting!
Why we love it: Large windows brighten up the spaces in this townhouse.
- Piece: Belmont
- Real estate agent: Corey Sefers • Coldwell Banker Realty
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,315 square feet
- Notable Features: Hhardwood floors, gray cabinets, geometric kitchen backsplash, private patio, spacious living room and walk-in closet.
Why we love it: The open kitchen layout includes an extended island that expands the space.
- Piece: Eastland Wilora Lake
- Real estate agent: Claudia Andrade • Allocate Realty Group LLC
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,962 square feet
- Notable Features: Quartz counters, wet bar, french door, large deck, fireplace, large open kitchen, spacious bedrooms, marble shower, modern fixtures and walk-in closet.
Why we love it: This townhouse has a shaded porch and a spacious living area to relax with friends.
- Piece: Plaza Midwood
- Real estate agent: Ginny Burgin • Helen Adams Realty
- Specifications: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,745 square feet
- Notable Features: Porch, open kitchen, modern fixtures, mud bench, walk-in closet, spacious bathrooms and private patio.
Why we love it: This craftsman-style home has charming details like a brick backsplash and a large porch swing.
Why we love it: The entertainment options are endless with the number of bedrooms and the large swimming pool.
- Piece: Heights of the villas
- Real estate agent: Robin Hurd • Carolina Real Estate Solutions
- Specifications: 5 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,224 square feet
- Notable Features: Ddouble oven kitchen, modern fixtures, fireplace, open kitchen layout, mud bench, walk-in closet, breakfast/sunroom, marble bathroom countertops, large screened porch, saltwater pool and large fenced backyard.
Axios Charlotte thanks our partners for supporting our content. Sponsorship has no influence on the editorial content.