This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 8801 Peppergrass Lane: $639,000
- Piece: Oak Hunter, Waxshaw
- Realtor: Dandy Hendrick at The Redbud Group
- Features: Large lot, built-in grill, recently refinished hardwood.
- Specifications: 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,566 square feet
These homes are complete with space to relax after a long day.
This week’s roundup features either a porch, patio, deck, or large living room that would be perfect for spending alone time or bonding time with company.
Why we love it: The wooden columns on the exterior of this house accent this ranch style home.
- Piece: Oaklawn
- Real estate agent: Natalya Hines • EXP Realty LLC Ballantyne
- Specifications: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,048 square feet
- Notable Features: porch, granite counter tops, vinyl plank flooring, subway tile kitchen backsplash, marble shower, sliding barn door, spacious rooms and elevated deck.
Why we love it: The bathroom in this ranch house brings together a variety of textures to add a modern touch.
- Piece: Ashley Park
- Real estate agent: Kate Terrigno • Properties of Corcoran HM
- Specifications: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1,239 square feet
- Notable Features: open concept kitchen, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, modern light fixtures, mud bench, large patio and large fenced yard.
Why we love it: The large game area with the wet bar would be the perfect place to entertain guests with game nights.
- Piece: Closeburn–Glenkirk
- Real estate agent: Gloria Fridrich • Heritage Homes LLC
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2,737 square feet
- Notable Features: hardwood floors, open kitchen design, gold finishes, fireplace, wet bar, marble shower, marble counter tops, spacious laundry room and fenced back yard.
Why we love it: All rooms are spacious enough to accommodate friends and family as guests.
- Piece: Barclay bottom
- Real estate agent: Stephanie Cline • Beautiful Properties
- Specifications: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2,560 square feet
- Notable Features: shaded veranda, hardwood floors, fireplace, open kitchen, large laundry room, spacious bedrooms, large walk-in closet, patio, fireplace and fenced yard.
Why we love it: Built-in shelving throughout the home helps you maximize your space and get organized.
- Piece: Sedgefield
- Real estate agent: Jenny Greenspon • ERA Live Moore
- Specifications: 5 beds, 4.5 baths and 4,098 square feet
- Notable Features: shaded front porch, built-in shelving, fireplace, vaulted ceiling, modern light fixtures, large pantry, mud bench, marble bathroom counters, large laundry room, spacious rooms, screened patio and fenced yard.
1899 total views 1899 views today