This real estate overview is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite lists this week:
- 12307 Lazy Creek Lane: $425,000
- Piece: Book at Back Creek
- Real estate agent: Chris Simmons at The Redbud Group
- Features: Fresh paint throughout, new flooring downstairs, oversized covered patio with outdoor BBQ.
- Specifications: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,388 square feet
These modern and contemporary style homes have timeless designs to consider when doing a home search.
Why we love it: This home has been remodeled with several modern updates to make it a great starter home.
- Piece: Plaza-Shamrock
- Specifications: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 857 square feet
- Listing agent: Mike Hosey • Trade & Tryon Realty
- Features: hardwood floors, white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, sleek countertops, open floor plan and fenced yard.
Why we love it: This condo is wrapped in large floor-to-ceiling windows that let in lots of natural light and great views.
- Piece: Dilworth
- Specifications: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,383 square feet
- Listing Agent: Michael Cook • ProStea Realty
- Features: hardwood floors, large windows, new appliances, walk-in closet, open layout, gold finishes, spacious living room and large bedrooms.
Why we love it: The bedroom balcony of this townhouse would be the perfect place to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Piece: Elizabeth
- Specifications: 3 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,412 square feet
- Listing agent: Jessica Grier • Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Features: hardwood floors, quartz countertops, fireplace, built-in bench, open kitchen layout, balcony, freestanding bathtub, spacious bedrooms, large laundry room and fenced patio.
Why we love it: There is so much to love about this home, from the dark colored exterior to the balcony facing the backyard.
- Piece: Commonwealth Park
- Specifications: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,842 square feet
- Listing agent: Bobby Sisk • Nestlewood Realty, LLC
- Features: dark exterior, spacious living space, fireplace, modern light fixtures, open layout, geometric kitchen backsplash, large bedrooms, balcony, standalone tub, marble bathroom, walk-in closet, and large backyard.
Why we love it: Additional kitchen appliances and outdoor water features are just two of the many things this home ticks off the wish list.
- Piece: Wendover-Sedgewood
- Specifications: 5 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,760 square feet
- Listing agent: Patty Hendrix • Properties of Corcoran HM
- Features: hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, quartz countertops, high ceilings, open layout, kitchenette in pantry, mud bench, fireplaces, built-in shelving, spacious bedrooms, stand-alone tub, walk-in closet and fireplace.